Post Travel

If you are unwell following travelling abroad then you should in the first instance consult your General Practitioner (GP).   If your GP thinks that you need to be seen by a Tropical/Infectious Diseases Consultant Physician, they will refer you to the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine (LSTM). 

Your GP can make a faxed referral to the tropical diseases consultant on fax number: 0151 705 3365.